Listen up, increasing seniors! Summer will fly by, while the very first time of college will be here before you know it! I’ve listed my top recommendations for you to definitely do during these next couple of months. Here we go!
1. Write a draft of your personal declaration. I know, I understand. This is often overwhelming. But once you get that very first draft finished, it will (mostly) be smooth sailing from there. You are going to offer your self with the required time to edit.
2. Brainstorm letter of recommendation writers. Whom likes you? Who understands you well? Who believes royal vegas casino live chat which you really are a solid pupil? Produce a list.
3. Ask recommendation writers. You are able to try this toward the final end of summer. Provide them with a good amount of the time to write these letters of suggestion. Verify they are conscious of your deadlines and talk about that which you would like them to deal with. You might also start thinking about providing them with a content of one’s application.
4. Produce a listing of universities you’re interested in and why. For most schools you are going to require to perform a writing component that is school-specific. For CommonApp schools it shall be located in the supplement. Distinguishing precisely why that college interests you will assistance with writing these supplemental essays in the autumn.
5. Take a look at application checklists of the schools on your list. Do any of them have actual Continue reading “Top 10 Must-do’s for Rising Seniors”